The Trusted Plumbers in Winchester
Casco Plumbing LLC seeks to employ professional craftsmen in the plumbing and gas fitting trades. We also seek other motivated individuals who desire to learn a trade and serve customers. We participate in the Virginia Department of Labor and Industry’s Trade Apprenticeship Program and will sponsor qualified employees desiring to take advantage of this opportunity. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Interested in becoming a Casco plumber in Winchester? Call (540) 742-7909 for more information.
Traits We Look for in Our Winchester Plumbers
- Technical Expertise: Employs must follow accepted procedures, analyze and remedy mechanical repair problems effectively, and correctly install assigned work. We welcome our team members to ask for help when needed in making a decision. We also encourage each member triple checking their work to ensure quality results.
- Safety Consciousness: Safety is our top priority. Employees must use safety equipment on each project, including hardhats, goggles, and leather shoes. We encourage each team member employ cautious behavior with respect to potential dangers.
- Communication: Communication is key to what we do. From writing clearly to easily explaining relaying information to the customer, communication is vital to the role. Additionally, you must be able to listen and respond to instruction, advice, and constructive criticism.
- Educational Advancement: We encourage all our employees to participate in educational opportunities presented to them. We are looking for passionate individuals who want to build their knowledge and refine their skills.
- Commitment: We are looking for individuals who are committed to the work they do and providing superior results. From accepting the challenge of new assignments to self-motivation, we expect our employees to continuously provide their best work.
- Honesty: We want our employees to be honest and trustworthy, which means they always speak the truth and conduct themselves with integrity.
- Dependability: Dependability is important in any employee. We need to know that you will always be on time, work efficiently, and finish the projects you say you will. We expect our team members to meet deadlines and complete necessary paperwork without having to be asked.
- Appearance: Our employees much always be neat, clean, groomed, and uniformed. While you’re on the job, you serve as an extension to the company.
- Attitude: We’re looking for friendly, courteous individuals who enjoy what they do. We are a team and work together towards a mutual goal – providing excellent customer service. Additionally, our employees should be able to work well with clients and maintain good working relationships.
- Cleanliness: Cleanliness should be key in everything you do. From maintaining clean work environments to cleaning your equipment, it’s important to make sure dirt and grime doesn’t affect your work.
Are you interested in joining the other Winchester plumbers at Casco Plumbing LLC? Call (540) 742-7909 to learn more or apply today!
“CASCO PLUMBING TO THE RESCUE AGAIN!!”- Maria E.
“Will def call Casco again when I need their help.”- Brian B.
“Such a positive plumbing experience!”- Carol Mitchell