Winchester Well Pump Services
Providing Expert Plumbing Services in Frederick County
If you get your water from a private well, routine maintenance and service is important to keep it in working order. Furthermore, if something goes wrong with your well pump or well water system, you should call an experienced Winchester plumber like those at Casco Plumbing LLC. Our friendly, reliable technicians have the knowledge and experience to get your water back on as soon as possible.
Signs Your Well Pump Needs to Be Serviced
When your well pump malfunctions or stops working, knowing how to fix it is a challenge. Our Winchester plumbing experts have extensive knowledge of wells and well water systems, and have the experience needed to solve your well plumbing system problems. When you hire Casco Plumbing LLC, our technicians will provide you with a free estimate, ensuring that you understand all of your repair and replacement options.
Signs your well pump or well water system needs to be serviced include:
- An unexplained increase in your water bill
- Discolored water
- Strange sounds coming from your well pump
- Low water pressure or no water coming from your faucets
Knowing the signs of a failing well pump is important as it enables you to catch problems with your well water system before they become serious. If you believe your well water system has been compromised, call our Winchester plumber today.
What Size Well Pump Do I Need?
While well pumps typically last for anywhere from 10 to 25 years depending on maintenance, they eventually need to be replaced. For a number of reasons, including changes to your home, family, and technology in general, it may be hard to know for sure what size well pump to get. The first thing to check is the type of well you have:
- Dug Well: Generally around 30 feet deep
- Driven Well: Generally around 50 feet deep
- Drilled Well: The deepest type of well, and can extend hundreds of feet deep
Depending on the type of well, and more importantly the total depth, there are three types of well pumps available to install:
- Jet Pumps: This is the most powerful type of well pump, and can work with both shallow and deep. Single-drop units are typically used for shallow wells, while double-drop units are used for deeper wells. These are best used for wells between 30 and 100 feet deep.
- Submersible Pumps: An extremely versatile type of pump given its ability to work in shallow or deep wells, but can be difficult to service since the entire unit needs to be brought to the service to repair. These are best used for wells between 30 and 400 feet deep.
- Centrifugal Pumps: These pumps are typically the cheapest option, but only work with wells no more than 25 feet deep.
When Your Well System Needs Service, Call Casco Today
When you call Casco Plumbing LLC, our team will diagnose your situation, isolating the issue, and providing you with the guidance you need to make a decision with confidence. Our professional and reliable technicians have been serving the Winchester, VA community since 1993, and have earned a 98% customer satisfaction rating. We have been HomeAdvisor screened and approved, and no job is too small or too large. When your well pump fails, or if you’re well water system needs routine maintenance, you can rely on the residential and commercial plumbing contractors in Northern Virginia at Casco Plumbing LLC.
To receive a free estimate on your well pump repair or service, call Casco Plumbing LLC at .